SICES Group can perform basic and detail engineering for the supply of pressure vessels and heat exchangers, as well as for the realization of package and complete plants. These activities are possible thanks to the engineering department inside the Companies.
SICES Group has more than 80 people dedicated to the engineering activities.
Going into detail, Sices can offer to the Clients the following services :
- Thermal design of Heat Exchangers according to TEMA codes, using HTRI software;
- Mechanical design of Pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers according to the main international codes, using the following software: PV Elite, CodeCalc, WD for EN 13445, MICRO-TECHNO for ASME, AD-Merkblatt, ISPESL-VSR;
- Analysis s/w for finite elements analysis;
- Process design of the following packages: slug catchers, two and three phase separators, manifolds, glycol regeneration, water injection, gas sweetening and filtration;
- Process, thermal and mechanical design of industrial boilers (FB, HRSG, WHB types) using its own and well experienced know-how;
- Civil & steel structural calculation & design using ROBOT MILLENNIUM, R-CAD & TEKLA software;
- Piping & 3 dimensional model of plants using the American software CAD WORKS PROFESSIONAL PLANTS;
- Electrical & instrumental engineering.
The drawings for pressure equipment and boilers are realized using a 3D software (Inventor).
SICES Group can produce documentation & engineering according to: EN, PED, ASME, ANSI, API, TEMA, GOST, AD MERKBLATT, ISPESL, UDT, IBR, BS and all international standards.